2/79 Esdale Street, Nunawading
SOLD - $1,075,000
Single-level modern luxury in a premium location
Closing date: Saturday 19th February at 4pm
If you're looking for a fresh take on the classic home, look no further than 2/79 Esdale Street. This single-level, character weatherboard gem exudes comfort and quality with its open floorplan and modern features. Not to mention, it’s in a convenient location just moments away from all the essentials.
Freshly painted throughout and with new blinds there is nothing for you to do but move in! Gleaming timber floors welcome you into a wide kitchen and living space that sets this home apart. Spacious and open-plan, it’s fully equipped with high quality ASKO appliances and stone benches, and has enough room to entertain the whole family. To further expand this space, simply open the sliding doors to the undercover patio and bring the entertainment outside!
All 3 bedrooms enjoy plush carpet underfoot, with bedrooms 1 and 2 including BIRs and sharing a sleek central bathroom featuring spa bath. The master bedroom gets its own ensuite and walk in robe. Other welcome features you’ll find include a separate laundry room, gas ducted heating, split system cooling (x4 Daikin units), manicured gardens, and a secure remote garage that offers parking space for two cars plus an additional workshop for your hobby projects.
No matter what you’re up to, convenience is at your fingertips. Walking distance to both Tunstall Park and Nicoll Park, and a short drive to Nunawading Station and shopping, Blackburn North Shopping centre, bustling Box Hill Central, the Eastern Freeway and Westfield Doncaster, you have access to all you need to live a good life.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has