1/79 Esdale Street, Nunawading
SOLD - $750,000
A better quality of life starts here
Closing date: Saturday 19th February at 4pm
This delightful single level residence exudes charm with its classic weatherboard façade, offering the ideal low-maintenance lifestyle. With a functional floorplan, premium features and an excellent location, you can experience the best of what life has to offer.
A sense of ease and relaxation washes over you as you enter the light-filled home. The spacious living room impresses, with ornate cornices, ceiling roses and picture rails showcasing lots of classic charm, whilst the well-equipped kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances and stone benches offers the best of modern convenience.
Two generously proportioned bedrooms with BIR storage, share not one but two bathrooms with the central bathroom featuring a spa bath. Additional features include a well-manicured garden, carport, gas ducted heating, and split system cooling.
No matter what you’re up to, convenience is at your fingertips. Close to Nunawading Station and shopping, and only a few mins drive to bustling Box Hill Central and Westfield Doncaster, you have access to all you need to live a good life.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has