13 San Remo Road, Ringwood North
SOLD - $800,000
The ultimate opportunity to climb up the property ladder
In the heart of Ringwood North, this exceptional parcel of land offers 749sqm (approx.) of potential for you to fulfil your dreams of the future. You will be so close to everything you love: Ringwood Station and Eastlink are easily accessible, while Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco and Ringwood North Shops are less than 5 minutes away. Excellent schools including Norwood SC, Ringwood North PS, Ringwood SC and Mallauna SC also surround the area.
The current home offers plenty of potential to be modified according to your needs—it's got an open floor plan featuring 3 bedrooms (including master with WIR and ensuite), two large living areas, covered decks and even a sunroom—plenty of opportunities for you to put your own personal touch on it. Whether you’re looking to renovate the current home, or knock down and start anew (STCA), you simply can’t go wrong with this first-class location.
This is your chance to get into an established Ringwood suburb with a great community spirit and everything at your fingertips.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has