36 Cuthbert Street, Heathmont
SOLD - $1,550,000
Brand new and beautiful single level Porter Davis Home
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
This brand-new Porter Davis home is the perfect solution for modern families that value quality time together. Masterfully designed, with multiple living spaces, beautiful timber flooring, ducted heating and cooling, double-glazed windows and more, you will feel completely at home.
At the heart of the home lies the huge open-plan kitchen that merges seamlessly with the family, lounge, and dining areas. A dream for chefs and an ideal entertainment space, it showcases a huge butler’s pantry, stone island bench, stainless steel appliances with 900mm gas cooktop and dual ovens. From here, the home flows out to fully-landscaped, low-maintenance gardens—the ultimate place to relax and dine with family & friends.
This stunning home boasts 4 robed bedrooms that will impress you with their size and comfort, with the master bedroom enjoying a study nook, walk in robe, and luxurious ensuite with double vanity. Meanwhile, the other bedrooms are serviced by an elegant central bathroom, plus convenient powder room with cupboard storage. Additional features include a sizable laundry room, and a double remote lockup garage with additional space to park two cars in front.
Offering everything you need, this excellent location is surrounded by schools (many of which are walking distance) including Marlborough PS, Heathmont College, Heathmont Kindergarten and Community Kids Early Learning. Close proximity to Heathmont Train Station, buses, Eastland Shopping Centre, and Costco also ensures a life of complete convenience. This is an opportunity simply too good to miss—inspect now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has