406/42A Nelson Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $740,000
Near-New Luxury, 3-Bedroom Lifestyle Living
Located in Eden Square, Ringwood’s most prestigious apartment development, this architecturally designed three-bedroom abode boasts generous dimensions and entertaining appeal.
The light filled open-plan lounge and dining is wrapped in an oversized balcony where you’ll enjoy relaxing with friends against a stunning backdrop of treed views. At the heart of it all is the kitchen which boasts premium Miele appliances including an integrated fridge/freezer plus a sleek mobile stone island bench.
Large windows bless the bedrooms with peaceful vistas and plentiful natural light; all have their own built-in robes, two share a central bathroom, and the master boasts a striking ensuite.
A long list of luxury inclusions enhance the lifestyle on offer here: European oak floors and plush carpets underfoot, split system reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort, European laundry, secure parking for two cars and storage, video intercom and double-glazed windows.
This near-new complex also features its own amenities accessible to residents including a cinema, café and gym.
Within the sought-after current Ringwood Secondary College zone, this luxurious apartment is just a few minutes’ walk to Eastland, Ringwood Station, Costco and everything else Ringwood has to offer. EastLink is also nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has