69 Canterbury Road, Blackburn
Centrally located 3 Bedroom Home
This cosy 3 bedroom home Ideally located within minutes of walking distance to all Blackburn has to offer - cafes, supermarkets, public transport such as buses, close to parklands and reserves and in the highly sought-after Box Hill High School and Laburnum Primary School zones. it offers bright L-lounge/dining with the open plan living, dining running through to the kitchen with abundance of natural light , the kitchen has new appliances of four burner gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, new range hood, central bathroom, separated laundry & WC. Features also include polished floorboards, gas ducted heating, new split air - conditioner, a carport and more space for 2 single car spots, enclosed generous sized garden with gates and offers a secure play area for the children.
Short drive to Forest Hill Chase, Box Hill Central, Laburnum Station , Blackburn Station, and Blackburn Lake.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has