21 Tullamore Avenue, Doncaster
SOLD - $1,685,500
Superbly designed for the modern family
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Located adjacent to the new Tullamore Estate, this stunning home is perfect for families or investors looking to capitalize on a premium Doncaster location. The spacious and practical layout showcases three large living areas and delivers all you need with zero compromises.
Upon entry, a lounge and dining space offer abundant room for comfortable modern living. At the hub of the home lies the wonderfully presented oak kitchen, boasting ample bench space and stainless-steel appliances—everything you need to whip up your favourite creations. It opens to an inviting courtyard that offers the ideal atmosphere for alfresco dining and entertainment.
Upstairs consists of four bedrooms: The master bedroom showcases an elegant ensuite with dual vanity, plus walk-in robe to prep yourself for the day ahead. The other three bedrooms with BIRs are serviced by a renovated modern bathroom. Downstairs, a third rumpus area offers an ideal retreat or office for the professional working from home. An additional study can easily be converted to a fifth bedroom—this home is big enough to accommodate even the largest family. You’ll also love convenient indoor access to your remote double garage; no more running back and forth to the car. You could even install your own home gym here!
Location, Location! In the heart of Doncaster, enjoy easy access to all your favourite shopping and dining locations at Westfield Doncaster, abundant public transport options at Doncaster Park & Ride, easy access to the Eastern Freeway—PLUS walking distance to the award-winning park. Inspect now! You don’t want to miss this.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has