6/23 Firth Street, Doncaster
SOLD - $473,000
A life of happiness and harmony
Setting the scene for relaxation amongst its spectacular treetop views and walking distance to Westfield Doncaster, this home has all the key ingredients for the lifestyle you’ve been looking for. The open living/dining area is complimented by natural light flooding through the wide balcony windows, while exposed beams & vaulted ceilings create a sense of space and airiness. Enjoy gorgeous 180-degree views across the treetops from your stunning sunlit balcony—perfect for catching up with friends, enjoying a glass of wine, or simply savouring a quiet moment alone.
Quaint timber finishes in the bathroom greet your senses with a rustic ambiance after a long day, while the spacious bedrooms boast BIR storage space. The master even has access to its own private balcony, so you can wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day’s challenges.
Right in the heart of Doncaster, this property ticks all the boxes and grants easy access to the Eastern Freeway/Eastlink, zonage for Doncaster Primary and Doncaster Secondary College, and is just a short stroll away from Westfield Doncaster shopping village.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has