10 Edna Street, Heathmont
SOLD - $1,425,000
Excellent Investment/Development Opportunity
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
A superb opportunity for builders, investors and developers, this huge 1038sqm approx. property presents exciting possibilities, positioned in one of the best pockets of Heathmont. The single dwelling covenant has been removed, making this site perfect for a variety of redevelopment options (STCA). With an impressive 18.1m frontage, flat block, rectangular shape and no significant trees, the site could see your dream home come to life or may be utilised to construct a boutique townhouse complex (STCA).
Ensure you live life to the fullest with its convenient walking distance to Heathmont Station, Jubilee Park and Aquanation. You can avoid traffic & parking and use all that free time to enjoy what truly matters. Eastland, Costco, Eastlink, Heathmont Village are mere moments away. Schooling success is also guaranteed with zonage for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School.
The original weatherboard home features generous living spaces, bedrooms, and a rear deck overlooking a sprawling backyard. The ideal starter home for a family of four, you can keep it this way, or you can tap into the potential of all this open space, start from scratch, and create the ultimate dream home!
Arrange your inspection today and snatch up this property's potential!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has