43 Hender Street, Ringwood East
$990,000 - $1,050,000
Stylish Home in Prime Locale
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
A welcoming home within easy walking distance to Tintern Grammar, Eastwood Primary, and moments to Ringwood East’s popular café and shopping strip by the train station could be yours to kick off 2022!
If you’re searching for a home that boasts great street appeal, presents superbly throughout and offers the best of family accommodation, then look no further.
Set amongst stunning landscaped native gardens (on 712 sqm allotment) and showcasing modern tones and polished floorboards, this captivating home offers open living spaces, sparkling kitchen with SS appliances and ample bench space, formal dining, 4 generous bedrooms with BIRs (master with ensuite and walk-in robe), a study, central bathroom, and separate laundry plus heating and cooling.
Behind the double carport (with high vehicle clearance) lies the ultimate Man Cave/entertainment haven. A delightful outdoor area where you can dine alfresco on a balmy summer evening also awaits.
Easy access to Eastland, Eastlink, parkland and bus services.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has