115 Purches Street, Vermont
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 Living Areas, Double Garage & More...
Located in a quiet street, within close proximity of Eastlink/Eastern Freeway, Heatherdale Reserve, local shops, local schools, public transport and more, we offer this neat and convenient home.
Light and spacious throughout, the floorplan comprises of three bedrooms with built-in robes, sharing a central updated bathroom (no bath), separate lounge room, open plan kitchen/meals area plus family/sunroom.
Externally, you'll discover a secure rear yard with garden shed/workshop, double lock-up garage and secure driveway parking for a further two cars.
Features include; gas ducted heating, air conditioning, gas stove, polished hardwood flooring and two toilets.
Also providing easy access to Eastland & Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centres, Ringwood Train Station, popular schooling and more.
Excellent location, great size, spotless home, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has