4 Dealbata Place, Croydon Hills
SOLD - $1,050,000
Superbly located and masterfully renovated
Once you see this recently renovated, stunning home, you’ll know it’s the perfect place to build the future with your family. Exceptionally located close to a wide selection of schools both public and private, transport, parkland and shopping, it’s a great family home and a wise investment for any real estate portfolio.
Clean, modern, and tasteful, this home has been thoroughly renovated from top to bottom and will delight you with its myriad of new features including a fresh paint job, new floorboards, carpet, tiles and completely remodelled bathrooms. An open-plan design provides everything you need to entertain friends and family: spacious light-filled living, a modern kitchen with trendy splashback & Bosch SS appliances, plus a large covered entertainer’s deck for enjoying meals alfresco.
Lovingly refurbished, the bathrooms showcase subtle yet glamorous light-grey tiles and oak vanity cabinets, creating a soothing ambience that relaxes both body and mind. Plush carpet in the robed bedrooms welcome your feet after a long day, while gas ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, and ducted refrigerated cooling make temperature control a breeze. Additional features include all new lighting throughout, 2x smoke detectors, and a lockup remote garage.
Enhancing your home’s value is a splendid location close to Yarra Road and Croydon Hills Primary School, Luther College, Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School, and Yarra Valley Grammar. The 672 bus stop is mere steps away with the school crossing at the end of the street! Enjoy easy access to Eastland Shopping Centre, Eastlink, and Croydon Train Station. With plenty of walking tracks, trees and wildlife nearby, this peaceful abode is sure to guarantee a high quality of life.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has