210/3 Tannock Street, Balwyn North
$700,000 - $770,000
The best of Balwyn
Sophisticated design, entertainment, and ultimate convenience come together in this award-winning Jam Architects designed apartment. Energised by its stunning easterly aspect, you’ll also love the premium zoning for Balwyn High School, proximity to Westfield Doncaster, and walking distance to Greythorn Shopping Strip with Aldi directly downstairs!
The light-filled lounge boasts engineered timber floors and an open kitchen showcasing indulgent chef-grade features. A pleasure for those who love to cook, its premium utilities include soft close drawers, mirrored splashbacks, integrated Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwasher, stainless steel Smeg appliances and so much more! Cleverly designed to seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living, this space flows out to a huge balcony that’s large enough to serve as an outdoor terrace and host a full-sized party.
Both bedrooms enjoy plush carpet underfoot plus built-in robes with sliding mirror doors. The bathroom showcases modern tiles and a frameless shower that offers a serene space to unwind, while the master also enjoys its own ensuite. With a smart floorplan, both bedrooms enjoy individual access to the balcony through glass sliding doors. Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning keeps your home comfortable, while a secure car space provides additional peace of mind.
Other location features include proximity to Koonung Creek Reserve & Greythorn Park, Greythorn Park Tennis Club, Gordon Barnard & Hislop Reserves, Balwyn Library, Boroondara Sports Complex, and the Eastern Freeway just down the road for easy city access.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has