37 Caroline Crescent, Blackburn North
SOLD - $1,270,000
Rise to new heights on this coveted corner position
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Move into your dream home or seize a lucrative development opportunity! Presenting the rare chance to redevelop into two townhouses with impressive individual frontages (STCA), you can finally take advantage of a thriving area and own your slice of the property pie. Whatever you choose, you're guaranteed excellent returns.
Timber floors flow gracefully across the light-filled lounge, dining spaces, and bedrooms of this beautiful family home. The modern kitchen is perfect for those who love to entertain and has everything you need for an amazing dinner party. Showcasing stainless-steel appliances and a small bar, it extends out towards a patio and salt-chlorinated in-ground pool for endless summer fun. When the weather’s warm, escape the heat and take a refreshing plunge!
Gas ducted heating, split system and evaporative cooling keep your home comfortable no matter what the season, while three bedrooms enjoy generous proportions, built-in robe storage, and share a convenient central bathroom.
This peaceful, family-friendly location is close to great schools including Kerrimuir Primary, Old Orchard Primary, Katrina Preschool, Guardian Childcare, Blackburn Secondary College, and Doncaster Secondary College. Enjoy easy access to the local bus service (only 8 minutes in transit to Box Hill Central and Westfield Doncaster), trains at Laburnam Station, and proximity to Blackburn North Square Shopping Centre. A rare and exciting opportunity awaits!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has