97 Ringwood Street, Ringwood
$800,000 - $880,000
Prime Property With Plans And Permits For 2 Townhouses
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Prominently placed in one of Ringwood's most well-connected streets; containing dual driveways, an original weatherboard residence plus plans and permits for two side-by-side townhouses, this 630sqm (approx.) property presents itself as a comfortable family home, clever investment or ready to go development project.
Graced with high ceilings, floorboards and plenty of space, the existing home features three bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge and dining rooms, gas-equipped kitchen with meals area plus an open study/fourth bedroom.
Outside, the tidy backyard hosts a covered entertaining deck, rear bungalow/studio, vegetable gardens and a shed. Extras include: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, single garage plus plenty of off-street parking.
Designed with careful consideration, the two proposed four-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouses would provide two levels of high quality contemporary living, with their own street-frontage, driveways and double garages.
A highly recognised, heart of Ringwood location will guarantee lifestyle excellence no matter your property intentions. With the precinct providing outstanding shopping/dining at Eastland and Town Square, imminent access to great schools and public transport with Ringwood Train Station and bus services plus an easy commute into the CBD via EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has