3/4 Browns Avenue, Ringwood
$470,000 - $510,000
A shining example of premium location and design
Nestled within the heart of Ringwood, this modern-day gem has everything you need to make the most of a bustling lifestyle. Forget the traffic and the parking—Eastland Shopping Centre and Ringwood Station are just a hop, skip and jump away. It’s not often an apartment can combine great style, comfort, and convenience. But here you have it. At the heart of the home is a light-filled, open-plan kitchen and living space, capturing the glamour of stone benches and stainless-steel appliances. Enjoy your downtime from the master bedroom and living zone which both open to a central balcony and courtyard, ideal for entertaining. Other impressive features include European laundry, intercom access, split system heating & air conditioning, secure basement parking & storage unit, plus 2 bedrooms with built-in robes. Set within a boutique block, close to Eastlink and all amenities, this elevated ground floor apartment will add a new dimension to modern living.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has