3 Trevor Court, Warranwood
SOLD - $1,100,000
930 sqm (approx.) of potential in a premium location
There’s no need to travel far and wide in search of your dream property; this is the lot for you. It’s perfectly located in a thriving suburb where you can enjoy a high quality of life. Sleep tight knowing your new investment is mere steps away from some of Melbourne’s most sought-after amenities, including Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, Eastlink, Ringwood Station, great schools, and more. Combined with 5 Trevor next door, you gain access to a potential development site (STCA) with concept plans available for 6 stunning townhouses. Buy one or buy both; the choice is yours.
There’s plenty of space for the whole family in this bright, airy, four-bedroom home. The floorplan is functional and flexible, boasting a well-presented kitchen, spacious lounge, dining and rumpus, gas ducted heating, and a covered deck overlooking lush sprawling gardens. This land is ready to transform your dreams into reality. With endless possibilities, you can finally let your imagination loose and realise your real estate visions (STCA).
Surrounded with numerous newly constructed prestige homes, this premium location is very tightly-held. Enjoy easy walking distance to a selection of excellent schools including Warranwood Primary, Rudolph Steiner, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary and Luther College, as well as proximity to Maroondah Hospital, Ringwood North shops Eastland Shopping Centre, Croydon Central, Ringwood Station, Eastlink, and more. Also a casual stroll to the popular Warranwood General Store Café and easy walk to McAdam Square.
You’ve dreamed about it, now make it happen! This opportunity won’t last.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has