5 Trevor Court, Warranwood
$1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Opportunity awaits on a huge quarter-acre of premium land!
5 Trevor Court has all the ingredients to be a winner. It’s got a huge 1018sqm (approx.) allotment, a premium location walking distance to schools, and combined with 3 Trevor next door, a potential development site (STCA) with concept plans available for 6 stunning townhouses. Buy one or buy both; the choice is yours.
The existing home is well set for entertaining with a large lounge room leading to a spacious rumpus, neatly presented kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a covered deck that overlooks magnificent sprawling lawns. Forming the foundation for future development (STCA), this land has endless possibilities and is perfectly positioned for that residential dwelling you’ve been dreaming about. The sky’s the limit!
Surrounded with numerous newly constructed prestige homes, this premium location is very tightly-held. Enjoy easy walking distance to a selection of excellent schools including Warranwood Primary, Rudolph Steiner, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary and Luther College, as well as proximity to Maroondah Hospital, Ringwood North shops Eastland Shopping Centre, Croydon Central, Ringwood Station, Eastlink, and more. Also a casual stroll to the popular Warranwood General Store Café and an easy walk to McAdam Square.
A new era is dawning on 5 Trevor Court—claim your stake on it now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has