29 Williamson Road, Mont Albert North
$1,400,000 - $1,500,000
A potential property goldmine
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
If you’re a savvy investor or developer/renovator who wants to work their hands on something special, this 675sqm (approx.) parcel of land is an exceptional opportunity. Walking distance to Balwyn East Shops, within excellent school zones and close to parks, it will provide a trophy property unlike any other. You can build your dream home, renovate the existing property, or just leave it as it is (STCA). You get to choose how you want to move ahead.
The existing home is well-built and can be modified to accommodate many styles. Updates and renovation will be hassle-free due to the solid foundation and design. There’s plenty of room to relax in the spacious rumpus, opening to a private patio and low-maintenance backyard where the kids can roam free.
Back inside three generously-proportioned bedrooms enjoy built-in robes and share a bathroom featuring blue mosaic tiles for a relaxed and soothing atmosphere. Additional features you’ll enjoy include a separate toilet, weather wall, wall heater, and lockup double garage.
Close to Koonung Creek Trail, its surrounding parklands, and the sporting reserves at Elgar Park. In the Koonung Secondary College and Birralee Primary School Zones, with Balwyn East Shops within walking distance. Whatever you decide, this prized location is sure to perform superbly.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has