200 Mitcham Road, Mitcham
$1,350,000 - $1,485,000
A magnificent home on 724sqm (approx.) with medical permits approved!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Fully renovated and ideally positioned close to Mitcham Private Hospital, this excellent property has approved permits and is well-suited for a 4 bedroom home or medical clinic. The strategic location of the building guarantees a great return on investment and it sits in a family-friendly neighbourhood close to all the Manningham & Whitehorse amenities on offer.
Expect to be impressed from the moment you walk in the front door, as polished timber floors welcome you into the two charming living areas or waiting rooms that effortlessly accommodate any gathering.
An open-plan kitchen showcasing stone benches, stainless steel appliances, and a walk-in pantry lights up this airy space that will entertain all. A set of glass sliding doors showers the rumpus with sunshine and extends it onto a private rear deck that can also serve as the separate rear entrance into a medical office. Spacious and elegant, the bedrooms make for ideal medical rooms or simply serene retreats from a busy day. All are serviced by a central bathroom with modern bathtub to soak your stresses away. The Bosch alarm system, intercom system, and security cameras provide an all-round sense of safety, while a wall heater, gas ducted heating, and split system cooling ensure comfort throughout all seasons.
With a generous 724 sqm in a premium location, rarely does one find such potential to bring their real estate visions to life. This potential development site currently has approved permits to build a medical clinic for a commercial lease/tenancy with up to 11 cars on site. Alternatively it can be used as a multiple unit or apartment site (STCA).
Only moments to shops/cafes/restaurants at Britannia Mall and Mitcham Railway Station. Close to Eastland Shopping Centre, with Westfield Doncaster, Halliday Park, and buses at your doorstep. This property is just waiting for you to unlock its potential!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has