70 Sheppard Drive, Scoresby
$850,000 - $935,000
Perfect for today, Potential for tomorrow
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Whether you are buying for the first time, searching for extra space for the growing family or looking to invest in blue chip real estate - this appealing property ticks all the boxes. Nestled on an expansive, flat, sun drenched allotment of 759sqm (approx.) with GRZ3 zoning, options abound - whether it be owner occupying, renovating or potential redevelopment (STCA).
This freshly painted brick veneer home on concrete stumps benefits from brand new floor covering throughout. The convenient floorplan, includes multiple living areas. The master bedroom with ensuite and WIR is privately situated away from the two other bedrooms, both with BIR.
Location, location, location. Scoresby Village with the convenience of Woolworths, BWS and a host of cafes and eateries is a short walk away, as is Pinnacle Health Club, the recreation reserve and the tennis club. Education options are abundant ranging from pre-school to secondary, including Scoresby Primary, St Jude's Primary and Scoresby Secondary College.
Handy access to Eastlink and a short drive to Westfield Knox add to the amenities.
Scoresby is a highly sought after pocket of Knox - don't miss this opportunity to own a slice.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has