2/258 Canterbury Road, Heathmont
$580,000 - $630,000
Location perfection in the heart of Heathmont
If you are searching for a low maintenance retreat that is as elegant as it is practical, this hidden gem walking distance to Heathmont Station offers convenience that you will appreciate every single day. Renovated to perfection, the home showcases a fresh neutral palette and bay window in the lounge that provides the perfect setting for intimate occasions. The integrated kitchen & dining space also has the right recipe for relaxation, flowing seamlessly onto a generous deck for endless Summer entertainment.
Boasting a rangehood, SS appliances, and on-trend subway tiled splashback, any aspiring home cook or chef will delight over the renovated kitchen, while the bathroom has been rejuvenated with the same minimalistic theme making for a fantastically fresh, soothing space. The sense of continuity extends to the spacious bedrooms with BIR storage and plush carpet underfoot.
It’s everything you could hope for in low-maintenance home. The fact that it’s also close to Aquanation, Jubilee Park, Aqunias College, Great Ryrie Primary, moments from Eastlink, and walking distance to Heathmont Village and Heathmont Train Station, is just an added bonus.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has