2 Thomas Lawford Place, Croydon Hills
SOLD - $1,120,000
Classic charm with a hint of modern perfection
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Traditional influences give this house its character, while hints of modernity make it a delight to live in. Impressive street frontage is a plus. Add a generous 807sqm (approx.) allotment and you have abundant space for entertainment and relaxation, not to mention a great opportunity for future value growth.
Nothing says luxury like an elegant, sun-filled space adorned with engineered timber floors and a fresh neutral palette that highlights the renovated kitchen’s SS appliances and stone benchtops. The adjoining lounge offers a more cozy ambience with soft carpet and classic exposed ceiling beams. These two areas work in tandem with one another, creating a fusion of the classic and contemporary, and striking a wonderful balance between traditional comfort and modern luxury. Spilling out to a wide patio, you’ll entertain guests with ease both inside and out, and enjoy access to two completely different spaces in one dynamic, elegant home.
Three BIR bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom, while the master indulges in its own walk-in robe and ensuite. With integrated bedside lighting at your fingertips, you’ll be well-lit for some late-night reading before peacefully drifting off to sleep. Additional features include gas ducted heating, a double lockup garage, and even room behind the gates for a caravan, boat and extra vehicle.
Proximity to an excellent selection of schools including Croydon Hills Primary, Good Shepherd Primary, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, and Rudolph Steiner School, make this property even more appealing. Also close to McAdam Square Shopping Centre, get one step ahead of the competition and inspect now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has