4/34-36 Marlborough Road, Heathmont
SOLD - $855,000
Attractively presented and conveniently positioned
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
This single-level jewel is the perfect fit for those seeking space and convenience in a friendly neighbourhood with Heathmont Station just steps away. Quietly tucked away in a boutique group, the charming façade, desirable dual living and low-maintenance manicured gardens will instantly impress and make life effortless.
Easing you into the warmest of welcomes, the vibrant interior has been painted in a fresh neutral palette that will keep your home looking beautiful for years to come. A large bay-window in the lounge catches the light and encourages relaxation for intimate occasions, while the spacious meals/family area is overseen by a modern kitchen showcasing stainless steel appliances and a handy island bench. It’s the perfect space to enjoy family dinners and spills out to a generous courtyard providing seamless indoor/outdoor entertainment options for your next big gathering.
Each bedroom is generously sized and fitted with built-in robes. The master also sports a large walk-in robe and full ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms enjoy easy access to a sleek bathroom with convenient separate toilet. Completing the package is gas ducted heating and a desirable double garage.
The sleek design and modern amenities of this stylish home are complemented by a first-class location close to EastLink, Eastland Shopping Centre, lush parks, walking trails, and Aquanation Leisure Centre. Marlborough Primary School and Heathmont Station are also right on your doorstep. Turn your dreams into a reality. Inspect this property now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has