13 Niagara Road, Donvale
$1,350,000 - $1,450,000
Imagine the possibilities on this stunning half-acre of land!
With just about everything you could ask for, this huge 1950sqm (approx.) block is surrounded by natural beauty and endless opportunity. Capturing your imagination with its charming blend of rich architecture and rustic character, the grand residence hosts a massive lounge that takes centre stage, opening to a covered deck that will not fail to impress your guests. It’s the perfect place to spend summer with family & friends while taking in the mesmerising view that stretches out before you. Or if you prefer, relax indoors in the stylish lounge showcasing exposed ceiling beams and a whole array of windows providing spectacular panoramic views. Three BIR bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom with spa, while gas ducted heating and split system heating & cooling keep you comfortable all year round.
The generous floorplan also boasts a spacious dining and kitchen area equipped with everything the modern chef needs—you’ll enjoy high quality stainless steel appliances including a rangehood, oven, and dishwasher.
This incredible near half-acre of land provides great development potential for any builder/renovator with a creative imagination (STCA), and boasts a prime location close to Mullauna Secondary College, Mitcham Primary School, parks, Mullum Mullum Reserve, Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, transport, and the Eastern Freeway. Rare and unrivalled, you’ll have to see it to believe it!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has