1-3/76 Gracedale Avenue, Ringwood East
$1,140,000 - $1,210,000
Secure these luxurious Hamptons-style homes!
Prospective buyers will have the opportunity to be part of the next wave of neighbourhood development in one of Melbourne’s hottest suburbs, when it unveils 3 off-the-plan townhouses in Ringwood East, just 150 metres to Tintern Grammar.
These exquisite Hamptons style homes are yours for the taking. With their designer floorplans featuring extra high ceilings, Caesar Stone benchtops, quality “ILVE” kitchen appliances, ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioners, these beautiful homes will appeal to any buyer looking for a modern take on luxury living. External highlights include Statesman Classic Garage Doors, fully landscaped gardens, and north facing entertainment decks at the rear.
1: 4 bed, 2 bath, 3 wc, 3 living, DLUG, 2 storey
2: 4 bed, 2 bath, 3 wc, 3 living, DLUG, 2 storey
3: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 wc, DLUG, single level
If you’re looking for a place that’s close to all the best amenities that Ringwood East has to offer, then this is it. Zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Tinternvale Primary School. Close to Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, and Ringwood East Station. Don’t settle for average. The quality of life here is second to none.
Being sold as house and land packages. Please contact Simon Bismark on 0415556186 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Yeow Lim on 0411139548 / email@example.com for further information.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has