9/927-929 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East
$450,000 - $490,000
Affordable luxury in the prized EDSC zone
Thoughtfully crafted for style and comfort, this stunning ground floor apartment in the boutique Santorini complex is a sparkling example of modern living in a top location. High square-set ceilings, polished timber boards and natural light take the home to a new level of luxury, and paired with quality double-glazed windows, offers insulation that’s just right for every room. Oozing a cool contemporary design, the open living/dining zones flow out to the courtyard, giving you maximum space to entertain and enjoy the fresh air. The kitchen also does not disappoint; from premium soft-close cabinetry to marble benchtops, it’s sure to provide you the best place to prepare gourmet meals for your next decadent dinner party. You can even treat yourself to a summer of outdoor entertaining on the rooftop terrace as you take in the scenic view of the hills below. The bedrooms are perfect for those who want quality & comfort and feature a spacious master boasting direct access to the generous courtyard plus an ensuite and frameless shower, while a second robed bedroom indulges in its own vogue bathroom. Other welcome features include reverse cycle heating and cooling, convenient Euro laundry, video intercom, and two secure basement car spaces plus storage cage.
Mere steps away from Jackson Court Shopping Centre, and in the prized catchment area of East Doncaster Secondary College, Doncaster Gardens PS, Donburn shopping strip, parks and reserves, public transport and Eastlink, this is a classic investment opportunity waiting to be claimed!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has