25/881 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East
Two (2) Bedroom Home In Doncaster East
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this two (2) bedroom home positioned in a boutique development in Doncaster East. Immaculately presented, this home has floorboards and carpeted bedrooms. It has proximity to the desirable schools and all the convenient amenities in the Doncaster Westfield Shopping Centre. This home boasts of the following:
- Open plan of the large living area with a study nook and split system heating and cooling
- Define kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Meal’s area opens out to a balcony
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and split system heating and cooling
- Second bedroom has a built-in robe
- Modern central bathroom with shower on bath and WC facility
- European laundry for convenience
- Intercom and building security for home safety
- Basement car park with storage cage
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has