2/343 Maroondah Highway Service Road, Croydon North
$650,000 - $715,000
Spacious Modern Living
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Contemporary, quality, and convenience are the words that come to mind when describing this family-friendly townhouse. Only seven years young, this modern home is centrally located in the heart of Croydon North, close to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Maroondah Highway, Eastlink, and excellent schools.
The open floor plan offers large living spaces with excellent flow, including a living/dining zone boasting engineered timber floors, and a functional kitchen equipped with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage. The ground floor features the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, while the first floor boasts two additional bedrooms enjoying plush carpet and built-in robes. They share a sleek central bathroom, while downstairs an additional separate toilet provides extra convenience.
Other wonderful attributes you’ll enjoy include a low-maintenance backyard with decking, linen cupboards for storage, gas ducted heating, and a secure remote garage. Excellent schooling options also exist in Manchester Primary School, Croydon Hills Primary School, Mooroolbark College, and Luther College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has