1/5 Arlington Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $605,000
A location dream
Walking distance to Costco and Eastland Shopping Centre, plus a premier location in the Ringwood Secondary College catchment area makes this home a smart choice for investors and home buyers alike. For those seeking a lifestyle change, its superior position provides ease of convenience and a low maintenance lifestyle that captures the essence of stress-free living.
The impressive 2-bedroom residence features a well-designed kitchen with gas cooktop and oven, light filled living spaces with quality solid timber flooring, and a low-maintenance backyard that will keep your gardening chores to a minimum. Enjoy a huge BIR bedroom, bathroom shower, separate toilet, laundry room, gas hot water, single lockup garage and a new split-system heating & cooling unit in the living room.
The first unit of seven in the complex, it’s hard not to fall in love with this appealing home just a short walking distance from everything that’s on offer in Ringwood.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has