7 Northcote Circuit, Burwood East
Ultra-Modern Luxury Living!
Perfectly set in the Burwood Brickworks retail precinct we have on offer this luxurious brand-new three bedrooms townhouse perfect for all!
Spacious with stunning finishes throughout and full of natural light, this brand new three levels, three bedrooms, two and half bathrooms and double garage home offer you all you needed.
This stunning property offers a large open plan kitchen, living and dining leading towards balcony which is perfect for entertaining.
Kitchen boasting Smeg stainless steel appliances, large island bench and stone benchtop. Three generous sized bedrooms are on the top level. A large master bedroom offering a built-in robes and an ensuite. While the remaining two bedrooms all generous in size with built in robes. A study room on the ground level and can also be used as extra storge room.
Other property features include double car garage, split system heating and cooling in lounge room. Central heating system.
Situated in the heart of Burwood east, just next to the Burwood Brickworks shopping. Only about half hours’ drive to City. Shopping centre, cinema, restaurants and more just around the corner. Only moments away from Deakin University, Mt Scopus Memorial College and Presbyterian Ladies’ College and more schools nearby, public transportation including trams towards the city. Short drive distance towards The Glen or Forest Hill Shopping Centres.
Luxury living doesn’t come this good. Inspect now!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has