3/20 Bedford Road, Ringwood
SOLD - $755,000
Location, Location, Location.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
This home is so perfectly located, you'll be tempted to sell your car and walk to everything! Ringwood Train station, Ringwood Secondary College, Eastland Shopping Centre and more are all a stone’s throw away, meaning no more traffic jams, wasted time looking for parking, and worrying about who will get the kids to school in the morning.
Adorned with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, engineered timber floors flow across the light-filled open plan living/dining zone, spilling out to a generous entertainer’s deck through sliding glass doors. The kitchen’s sleek stone counter tops and stainless steel appliances will provide the tools you need to whip up delicious meals everyday. Upstairs you’ll find the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, an additional bedroom with BIR, all serviced by a sleek central bathroom showcasing separate bathtub and shower. There's even an extra retreat space that serves as a second living area. Other features include ducted heating and refrigerated cooling plus a secure remote garage.
Ringwood Lake is moments away, and you’re also just a quick drive to the Eastern Freeway. You’ll be hard pressed to find something this new, affordable, spacious, and in such an ideal location!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has