73 Hill Road, Balwyn North
SOLD - $1,828,000
Zoned for schooling success
Boasting an outstanding 733 square metres (approx.), this family home ticks all the boxes and presents massive opportunities for the discerning buyer or investor. Ideally located in a coveted corner position within the Balywn High School zone, this property will appeal to anyone seeking utmost convenience in a family-friendly neighborhood.
Enjoy light-filled open-plan living areas, including a lounge and well-appointed kitchen opening to an outdoor deck—perfect for alfresco dining against a soothing leafy backdrop. Four generously proportioned bedrooms share a pleasant bathroom and separate powder room, while ducted heating keeps you comfortable all year round. The existing property’s location and generous land size also offers ample opportunities for keen renovators to realise their dream home visions.
Positioned in the highly sought-after Balwyn High zone, your new home also grants easy access to the Eastern Freeway, Bullen & Balwyn Road shops, Belle Vue and Boroondara Park, Marcellin College, North Balwyn Shopping Centre, Koonung Creek Reserve, and Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has