2/15 Ware Crescent, Ringwood East
SOLD - $855,000
Elevate your lifestyle to a new level
Immerse yourself in the contemporary setting of this modern 3-bedroom townhouse minutes from Eastlink, Eastland, Costco, Ringwood Lake, schools, and parklands. Its head-turning design will attract not only you but your neighbours as well!
Elegant pendant lights illuminate the open-plan living, dining and kitchen space, creating a focal point for your stunning home. Make every night a special occasion with the sleek kitchen showcasing a waterfall stone bench, stainless steel appliances, and on-trend tiled splashbacks, spilling out to a beautiful low-maintenance garden where you can entertain with friends all summer long.
All three bedrooms are robed (master with WIR + ensuite) and enjoy soft carpet that warm your feet as you get up from a good night’s sleep. Floor-to-ceiling tiles adorn the luxurious bathroom, while modern fixtures and vanities add class to your morning beauty routine. Year-round gas ducted heating ensures your home is always a cosy haven, while water tanks, sheds, and a double remote garage provide extra convenience.
A triumph of contemporary architecture, this home allows you to live life your way. Welcome home!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has