2/7 Collett Avenue, Ringwood
Everything a modern home should be
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 7th December at 6.00pm
Just 6 years young, this stunning double-storey townhouse is waiting to delight you with its modern flair and amazing location. You’ll love the proximity to Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, Eastlink, Ringwood Station, and the convenience of walking distance to Norwood SC, Mullum PS, and Mullum Mullum Reserve.
The thoughtfully designed floorplan highlights the modern appeal of engineered timber floors, white walls, and large windows capturing lots of natural light. Allowing a comfortable flow between the kitchen and lounge/dining area, it spills out to an alfresco area that brings style and character to your outdoor living space.
The kitchen is simply a work of art. Seamless design with a modern layout puts all the premium features— Bosch SS appliances, stone waterfall benchtops, and soft close drawers — right there at your fingertips.
Four generously proportioned bedrooms ensure a good night’s sleep with plush carpet underfoot, and are serviced by an elegant central bathroom. The first floor also includes an additional retreat area and master bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite. Reverse cycle plus ducted heating and cooling guarantees year-round comfort, while a remote double garage provides security and ample car space.
This is low-maintenance luxury living at its finest.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has