3/21 Mcghee Avenue, Mitcham
One step ahead of everyone else
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Mitcham and a short stroll away from Mitcham Station, you can simply leave your car at home and take a trip to the city centre. This immaculately-presented home also enjoys privacy at the rear of a boutique group of three, offering you peaceful, convenient, low-maintenance living at its finest!
The clever floorplan showcases a large lounge room perfect for entertaining your guests, while the well-equipped galley kitchen can comfortably accommodate everything you’re going to need in the cooking and serving process. A bright and airy adjacent dining room plus study nook extends to a serene backyard enclosed by a wall of leafy green trees, offering an oasis of relaxation and entertainment.
Upstairs, you’ll discover three generously-sized BIR bedrooms with soaring ceilings and exposed beams that share a pristine central bathroom. Discerning buyers will also enjoy additional features including air conditioners, a garden shed, water tank and double carport.
On top of being walking distance to Mitcham Station and shopping precinct, this stunning home is also conveniently located close to parklands, walking trails, excellent schools, Mitcham Private Hospital, and the Eastern Freeway/Eastlink. Simply let your lifestyle take care of itself.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has