70 Centre Road, Vermont
SOLD - $1,400,000
Modern appeal with a hint of nostalgia
Make a stylish statement with this renovated A-frame home, a perfect blend of classic and modern design. Remodelled to include all the modern conveniences yet retaining its classic charm, it offers peaceful living in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood. St James Primary School is also right across the road—perfect for families with busy schedules.
A classic lounge welcomes you to unwind in an atmosphere that feels like a step back in time. The open fireplace and clinker brick wall creates a relaxing ambiance, while the adjacent living/dining area returns you to the modern era. Showcasing new flooring that creates a stunning visual contrast, it has been designed for an avid cook with a love of entertaining in mind. The renovated kitchen boasts SS appliances plus on-trend tiled splashbacks and opens to a huge undercover pergola featuring drop down sides for seamless entertainment. Giving an open-air feel to the space, the high vaulted roof allows you to enjoy the upcoming Summer months with family & friends to their fullest.
Air conditioning, ducted heating, and ceiling fans in the bedrooms keep your entire home comfortable throughout the year, with bathrooms on both levels providing additional convenience. The upstairs study can also be converted into a guest/fifth bedroom should you ever need the extra space.
This premium location is zoned for the Rangeview Primary School and the highly desirable Vermont Secondary College. Other schooling options exist in Emmaus College, Aquinas College, and Eastmont Preschool. Buses 742 and 740 take you straight to your choice of station – Mitcham, Heatherdale & Ringwood, while top amenities including Aquanation, Ringwood Golf, Ringwood Athletic Track, Abbey Walk, Winton Wetlands, and Eastlink are all easily accessible.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has