2/104 Mt Dandenong Road, Ringwood East
Style and Convenience
First home buyers, investors and families take note. If you’re looking for a spacious townhouse where you can move straight in without having to make any changes then this is a must see. Showcasing a modern interior and premium location walking distance to Ringwood East Station and in the Ringwood Secondary College zone, this spectacular home means you won’t ever have to find a compromise between comfort and convenience.
From the modern downlights to the neutral palette and updated floorboards, it’s the definition of modern. The spacious living & dining areas flow through to a low maintenance courtyard, offering the perfect place to entertain or dine either indoors or alfresco. The stone kitchen is fully equipped with stainless-steel appliances and features an artful splashback that brightens up the whole area and makes it feel more like home.
The three generous robed bedrooms enjoy easy access to the central bathroom with convenient separate toilet. Ducted heating plus double split-system heating and cooling keeps you comfortable all year round, while a large laundry room and lockup garage provide additional peace of mind.
Also close to Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, and The Eastern Freeway, this hot property will appeal to anyone who adores a lifestyle filled with all the creature comforts and none of the compromise!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has