2/11 Doncaster East Road, Mitcham
SOLD - $720,000
Everything you need for a stress-free lifestyle
Refurbished for your comfort and convenience, this loft-style townhouse sits right in the heart of Mitcham and is walking distance to schools, shops, and transport—allowing you to get everywhere you need with zero hassle.
Vaulted ceilings celebrate space and light and set the perfect stage to show off the modern elegance of the new timber-style laminate floors. No kitchen is complete without adequate storage space, and yours is decked out with ample closet and cupboard storage to make cooking a breeze. Opening to a covered pergola perfect for alfresco dining, a north-facing courtyard also lets you enjoy the most of the Winter sun, while new carpet in the bedrooms warm your feet up in the morning. The two bedrooms are equipped with double built-in robe storage, with the master enjoying an ensuite, while downstairs a tiled bathroom services all.
Other impressive inclusions you’ll find are split system air conditioning, a gas wall heater, ceiling fans, carport, instant hot water, low body corporate fees, and NBN connection.
Halliday Park is across the street —your family can enjoy a walk or easily fill your day with some playground fun. You’ll also love the easy access to Eastlink, walking distance to Mitcham Primary School, Mullauna Secondary College, Britannia Mall, Mitcham Private Hospital, and Mitcham Station. St John's (Catholic) PS, Nunawading Christian College, Brentford Square, and Eastland Shopping Centre are also only a short drive away.
It’s a great location. It’s an ideal lifestyle. It’s your home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has