7 Bader Court, Ringwood
SOLD - $925,000
Calling all home-buyers, renovators, and investors!
Online Auction Only ( Not On-site ) - Registration To Bid Deadline is Sat 4th Dec at 11am
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Set in a peaceful court location, this classic brick gem is primed for immediate occupation, boasting updated kitchens, bathrooms, and a fresh paintjob. Equally suitable for those who looking to upgrade their property portfolio, the generous 670sqm (approx.) allotment offers plenty of scope for redevelopment and a chance to create your very own masterpiece (STCA).
Rich and radiant Tasmanian Oak floors set the tone for the living room, reflecting an abundance of natural light, and accentuating the home’s feeling of openness. Designed to please the eye, the kitchen has been upgraded with stainless-steel appliances, elegant stone benches, an artful splashback, and a walk-in pantry. It’s simply a place where great meals start. A serene courtyard offers plenty of outdoor entertainment opportunities, while gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling keep the interior at a comfortable temperature throughout the seasons.
The cleverly designed floorplan also features a convenient study nook perfect for working away from the office, while three robed bedrooms enjoy easy access to the recently updated bathroom. Ringwood Rec. Reserve lies at the end of this leafy street, while you’re also zoned for Mullum Mullum Primary School, Norwood Secondary College, and close to Ringwood North Shopping Centre.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has