18 Finlayson Street, Ringwood East
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Unlimited potential on 1117sqm (approx.)
This large, unique, lifestyle property offers exceptional potential for a range of home business/work from home opportunities, featuring a solid 3 bedroom house, two contemporary, architect-designed bungalows, double garage with workshop PLUS a separate, well-lit entrance from the driveway leads to an impressively spacious (9m x 7m x 3.6m), multi-purpose, contemporary studio.
With its completely separate electricity meter (on one title), polished boards, reverse cycle unit, toilet, independent client reception area (includes basic kitchen facilities) and a separate NBN-equipped office, this portion of the property lends itself to a variety of work-from-home opportunities, having previously been home to drama, voice, yoga and karate schools and a small-scale importing business. All this with the added bonus of a peaceful, lush, garden outlook featuring plenty of privacy and a recently renovated timber deck for access.
The primary residence features light-filled living spaces, 3 BIR bedrooms with ceiling fans, energy-efficient gas ducted heating, NBN connection, and a covered pergola leading to the two bungalows (designed with assistance from renowned eco-architect Alvyn Williams). Low-allergy interiors, reverse-cycle air conditioners, silent energy-efficient panel heaters and queen-sized loft beds make the bungalows the perfect teenage / student retreat.
The property’s mature, oasis-style garden is a gardener’s paradise of heritage rose bushes, exotic flowering shrubs, bird-attracting native plants, seasonal bulb flowers, mature fruit trees, a ready-to-go vegetable garden with high-quality soil and 2 x 3000L rainwater tanks.
All roofs on the property have been assessed for solar-installation readiness and mains electricity has been upgraded to accommodate an increased load. The double garage and studio roofs have full-sun exposure for 100% of daylight hours.
Enjoy excellent proximity to Gracedale Park, Tintern Grammar, Tinternvale Primary School, a 15 min drive to Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School, Billanook College and Oxley Christian College. Easy access to the many well-maintained local walking trails, Ringwood Golf Course, sporting facilities, Eastland Shopping Centre and Ringwood transport hub - with the Eastern Freeway entry just 10mins away.
A must-see, truly unique combination presenting unlimited options to unlock 1117sqm (approx) of potential! (STCA).
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has