2/125 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood North
SOLD - $710,000
Representing modern living at its best
Luxury doesn’t have to cost a fortune. This home effortlessly combines modern design and high-end finishes for a look that stands out on the block. Synonymous with the ultimate urban lifestyle, it boasts a premium location overlooking Norwood Park with easy access to all the best amenities Ringwood has to offer.
The smart floorplan is designed with a strong focus on living, cooking, and relaxation. Gleaming hardwood timber floors welcome you into the light-filled lounge and kitchen area, equipped with stainless steel appliances and opening to a low-maintenance landscaped garden for effortless entertainment. A study nook upstairs offers the perfect retreat area to get your creative juices flowing, opening to a balcony where you can enjoy a well-deserved break, fresh air, and calming views.
Both bedrooms enjoy quality carpet underfoot and share a sleek bathroom decorated with tasteful tiling. You’ll never have to worry about running out of space for all your clothes, thanks to the built-in robe and big walk-in robe in the master bedroom. Split system, reverse cycle, heating & cooling offer a comfortable solution for every season. Additional conveniences you’ll enjoy include water tanks plumbed into the water closets, a large garden shed, downstairs powder room, and remote lockup garage.
*Access to bus routes 271 & 364, 1200m to Eastland and Mullum Mullum Creek Trail, 1800m to Ringwood Station, 2km to Eastlink, walking distance to childcare centres, primary schools, and secondary schools.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has