602/42A Nelson Street, Ringwood
$540,000 - $560,000
The ultimate urban retreat
Just two years young, this well-appointed and well-built north facing apartment offers an ideal urban lifestyle, just a stone’s throw away from Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, Coles, Aldi, and Ringwood Station. Zoned for Ringwood Secondary College, this is low maintenance living at its finest with everything within arm’s reach.
Engineered timber floors welcome you into a light-filled living and dining space, where a modern stone bench kitchen with stainless steel appliances provides the perfect space to exercise your culinary expertise. There’s never a dull moment in this air-conditioned open-plan area, with sliding doors opening to a north facing balcony for picturesque views and alfresco dining & entertainment. Elegant grey tiles in the bathroom capture a clean modern look and is shared by two BIR bedrooms enjoying plush carpet, mirror wardrobe doors, and split system air conditioning.
As a resident of this apartment complex, you also have access to great communal dining and leisure areas, including lovely garden surroundings, a creek at the back, a gym, and even a cinema perfect for year round movies. Additional features include split system heating and cooling, a secure main entrance, and secure assigned basement carparking with storage area.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has