15 Landau Drive, Warranwood
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
The most loving, intimate and welcoming family home in the eastern suburbs – bar none.
On more than a quarter acre, surrounded by trees and tranquility and backing onto a beautiful nature reserve, you’d never know that this property is just minutes from an array of shopping, transport and some of the best schools in the area. This property borders the “green wedge” and is just minutes from the Yarra river, many stunning nature walks and countless amazing restaurants and cafes.
The house is a fully renovated perfect family home comprising 4 spacious robed bedrooms plus a separate office perfect for working from home (high speed NBN is connected).
Tasmanian oak floors throughout and an abundance of natural light give this roomy home a warm, inviting atmosphere. Central to the home is an open-plan designer kitchen that’s as elegant as it is practical with soft-close custom cabinetry, marble parquetry splash-back and convenient appliance cupboard. The kitchen flows seamlessly into multiple living and dining zones and is perfect for entertaining and dinner parties that spill out onto the huge spotted gum deck overlooking the back garden entertaining area.
The rumpus provides a perfect second living space for kids or getting away from the main living areas. Retreat to the fenced and private formal front garden space for tranquil relaxation or for the ultimate in indulgence. The beautiful main bathroom’s double ended bath also means that ‘me-time’ can take on a whole new level. The back garden’s low-maintenance entertaining area and veggie patches provide an abundance of fresh herbs and food, while the ample fully-fenced back yard ensures a safe space for children, pets and adventure.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has