45 Frederick Street, Doncaster
Location, size, and convenience
Situated in one of Doncaster’s premier pockets, this immaculate residence boasts five bedrooms and double-storey, open-plan living, with more than enough room for a growing family. Surrounded by top amenities and the convenience of being able to walk to Westfield Doncaster, this is an easy choice for investors and owner-occupiers alike.
Luxuriously bright and airy, the living spaces are designed for easy entertaining. The stunning open-plan kitchen connects seamlessly to the dining areas, forming one elegantly spacious open-plan living zone. High quality fixtures & fittings, porcelain tiles, and floor-to-ceiling tiles in all three bathrooms create a sense of contemporary elegance, while the kitchen is a chef’s delight—decked out with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a rangehood. A pergola further extends this vibrant space onto landscaped gardens for endless entertainment.
Enjoy a total of five bedrooms, with three bedrooms all enjoying walk-in robes usually reserved for only the master! The main bedroom also features a sleek ensuite with double vanity and direct access to a balcony for morning coffee and soothing views. An additional bathroom upstairs and powder room downstairs provide extra convenience (all with floor-to-ceiling tiling), while reverse cycle cooling and a lockup garage result in complete peace of mind.
*Close to Elgar Park, Schramms Reserve, Ruffey Lake Park, Aquarena, Doncaster Secondary College, and Doncaster Primary school. Walk to Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has