46 Jackson Court, Doncaster East
Redevelopment Opportunity in Thriving Jackson Court Doncaster East Shopping Precinct
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
• Land 222.9m2 approx.
• Tightly held & sought-after high exposure site
• Redevelopment Opportunity (STCA) Zoned Commercial 1 Zone
• Tenanted Investment
• Net income – Retail & Shop Currently: $56,592 per annum [Covid rent reductions]
• Ample parking at the rear Council carpark and in the central Jackson Court car park for customers
• Leases in place till Retail (2026) and Residence (2022)
Zoned Commercial 1 Zone, an opportunity to purchase this shop and residence currently leased and submit plans to council to further develop/improve the current footprint into a larger complex (STCA)
Featuring a single fronted shop along the main retail strip with an attached recently renovated/refurbished single storey 2-bedroom unit in the rear with rear amenities and storage, a rare opportunity exists to secure this site with an existing rental return whilst you submit to council to redevelop the site.
Jackson Court Shopping Centre provides a mix of independent and speciality
retailers, personal and professional services, and an abundance of eateries at a
great, accessible location. Shops in Jackson Court rarely come on the market.
A number of businesses have been in the centre for decades. There’s a personal and local touch about the centre. Jackson Court is always changing and growing with some recently completed and current redevelopments underway setting the precedent. So this could be your opportunity to secure a long-term capital growth investment in a C1 Commercial Zone.
Open for Inspections:
Wednesday 10th November 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Thursday 18th November 3:00pm - 3:30pm
Saturday 20th November 10:00am - 10:30am
Monday 22nd November 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday 24th November 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Thursday 25th November 12:00pm - 12:30pm
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has