2/2 Vincent Street, Surrey Hills
The perfect place to enjoy stress-free living
No-fuss and zero-maintenance. Just convenient living in a great location walking distance to amenities including Surrey Hills Station, shops, and cafes. Here you’ll have all the perks a great community while well-serviced train lines quickly take you to the CBD. The planned station upgrade and level crossing removal also means higher quality of life and an asset that will continue to rise in value.
The intuitive floorplan makes the most of space and features a spacious lounge & dining area at the centre. An adjacent kitchen maximises functionality, boasting splash-backs, stainless steel appliances, plus an integrated dishwasher. In keeping with the theme of fuss-free living, it opens to a low-maintenance courtyard perfect for alfresco dining, while back inside two BIR bedrooms share a renovated bathroom with convenient separate toilet. Other welcome features include a laundry room off the kitchen, ducted heating, split system cooling and heating, and a secure lockup garage. Situated on a tree-lined street in a friendly neighborhood, this property marks the perfect place to purchase.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has