18 Valley Court, Croydon South
SOLD - $1,080,000
Your luxury escape
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Set in a peaceful leafy court, this resort-inspired home will work its magic over you the minute you enter. The interior features a soothing palette that’s easy on the eyes, while earthy tones create a serene atmosphere that helps you decompress after a long day. At the centre of it all lies a spacious rumpus and modern meals/kitchen area equipped with stainless steel appliances.
Both open to a spectacular patio showcasing Zen-inspired elements that create the ultimate haven of relaxation. Culminating in an in-ground pool, this beautiful space will effortlessly keep your family and friends entertained, all year round.
Four bedrooms share easy access to the renovated bathroom with frameless rainfall shower and sleek vanities. All enjoy plush carpet underfoot, while the master indulges in a walk-in robe and private ensuite. Other impressive features include: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a separate study room, wood heater, and a remote garage.
This excellent location is surrounded by parks including Woodland Park and Bennet Reserve. Tinternvale Primary School, Bayswater Secondary College, Eastlink, and abundant shopping options also ensure that all your bases are covered!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has