3 Kerry Close, Doncaster East
A prime opportunity with significant future potential
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Positioned on the corner of a quiet street in the much-loved Doncaster East, this delightful residence sports a generous land size of 639sqm (approx.) with plenty of room to grow and flourish. Zoned for Doncaster Secondary College & Doncaster Gardens Primary, and close to Jackson Court and Westfield Doncaster, this family home delivers everything a modern family could want.
The appealing front garden welcomes you into the well-maintained home, boasting a spacious layout designed to maximise space and comfort. Natural sunlight and gleaming timber floors flow throughout the L-shaped dining and lounge, into the kitchen with stainless appliances and opening to a covered pergola where you can entertain with family and friends. Gas ducted heating, two bathrooms, and four bedrooms (including built-in robes) keep you comfortable throughout the year, while a remote double garage provides additional peace of mind.
Now's your chance to pick up a family home that’s more than move-in ready, with scope for future renovation and potential to build your own dream house.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has