13 Sang Court, Ringwood
SOLD - $1,390,000
The ideal family dream
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Nestled in the bowl of a leafy court, this gracious double-storey home benefits from an enviable location, walking distance to schools, and offers ultimate convenience for your growing family. With a sprawling 777sqm (approx.), light-filled living spaces, and proximity to top Ringwood amenities, it's the perfect place to settle and see your kids grow to their full potential.
The expansive floorplan showcases a spacious lounge illuminated by chandeliers and the soft glow of its Jetmaster open fireplace. Timber floors flow throughout the light-filled meals/family room, boasting a kitchen with stainless steel appliances and opening to a covered patio perfect for alfresco dining. Overlooking lush landscaped gardens, you even have access to your own fruit orchard! Ripe and ready, the variety of trees offer fresh fruit waiting to be picked—there’s apples, apricots, nectarines, plums, pears, almonds, lemons, and more!
On the first floor you’ll find more living areas that provide private spaces to relax with soothing treetop views. The master bedroom indulges in a walk-in robe and ensuite, while 3 robed bedrooms are serviced by a separate toilet and newly renovated bathroom. The home boasts a whole host of additional features including: a study room, laundry room, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, shed, water tank and remote lockup garage.
Walking distance to Mullum Mullum Primary School, Norwood Secondary College, and close to Ringwood Station, Eastland, Coscto, parks and buses, your new location marks the perfect place to lay down your roots and begin the next exciting chapter.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has